ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, ASAP
Krutty, J. D.; Koesser, K.; Schwartz, S.; Yun, J.; Murphy, W. L.; Gopalan, P.
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, ASAP
- High-capacity adsorbent/sensor from nylon 6 derived carbon dots on SiO2 substrate via one-step surface grafting
Materials Science and Engineering: B, 2020, 262, 114692
- Customized hydrogel substrates for serum-free expansion of functional hMSCs
Biomaterials Science, 2020, 8, 3819-3829
- Solvent-mediated affinity of polymer-wrapped single-walled carbon nanotubes for chemically modified surfaces.
Langmuir, 2019, 35, 12492-12500
- Phase Behavior of Mixed Polymer Brushes Grown from Ultrathin Coatings.
ACS Marco Letters, 2019, 8, 1086-1090
- Removable Nonconjugated Polymers To Debundle and Disperse Carbon Nanotubes.
Macromolecules, 2019, 52, 4278-4286
- Impact of InGaAs carrier collection quantum well on the performance of InAs QD active region lasers fabricated by diblock copolymer lithography and selective area epitaxy.
Semiconductor Science and Technology, 2019, 34, 025012
- Synthetic, Chemically Defined Polymer‐Coated Microcarriers for the Expansion of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
Macromolecular Bioscience, 2018, 1800299
- Mapping Forbidden Emission to Structure in Self-Assembled Organic Nanoparticles.
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2018, 140, 15827-15841
- Photoisomerization Dynamics in a Densely Packed Optically Transformable Azobenzene Monolayer.
Langmuir, 2018, 34, 10828-10836
- Self-Assembly of an Ultrahigh-χ Block Copolymer with Versatile Etch Selectivity.
Macromolecules, 2018, 51, 6460-6467
- Exploring Electronic Structure and Order in Polymers via Single-Particle Microresonator Spectroscopy.
Nano Letters, 2018, 18, 1600-1607
- Substrate-Independent Approach to Dense Cleavable Polymer Brushes by Nitroxide-Mediated Polymerization.
ACS Macro Letters, 2018, 7, 100-104
- Nanotube Alignment Mechanism in Floating Evaporative Self-Assembly.
Langmuir, 2017, 33, 13407-13414
- Structurally Analogous Degradable Version of Fluorene-bipyridine Copolymer with Exceptional Selectivity for Large Diameter Semiconducting Carbon Nanotubes.
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2017, 9, 40736-40742
- Polymer-Free Electronic-Grade Aligned Semiconducting Carbon Nanotube Array.
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2017, 9, 28859-28867
- Unit Cell Level Thickness Control of Single-Crystalline Zinc Oxide Nanosheets Enabled by Electrical Double-Layer Confinement.
Langmuir, 2017, 33, 7708-7714
- Implications of Grain Size Variation in Magnetic Field Alignment of Block Copolymer Blends.
ACS Macro Letters, 2017, 6, 404-409
- Selective growth of strained (In)GaAs quantum dots on GaAs substrates employing diblock copolymer lithography nanopatterning.
Journal of Crystal Growth, 2017, 465, 48-54
- Optically Reconfigurable Monolayer of Azobenzene Donor Molecules on Oxide Surfaces.
Langmuir, 2017, 33, 2157-2168
- Polarization-Controlled Two-Dimensional White-Light Spectroscopy of Semiconducting Carbon Nanotube Thin Films.
Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2016, 120, 17069-17080
- Self-Assembly and Post-Fabrication Functionalization of Microphase Separated Thin Films of a Reactive Azlactone-Containing Block Copolymer.
Macromolecules, 2016, 49, 8177-8186
- Surface functionalization and dynamics of polymeric cell culture substrates.
Current Opinion in Biotechnology, 2016, 40, 164-169
- Quasi-Ballistic Carbon Nanotube Array Transistors with Current Density Exceeding Si and GaAs.
Science Advances, 2016, 2, e1601240
- Isomeric Effect Enabled Thermally Driven Self-Assembly of Hydroxystyrene-Based Block Copolymers.
ACS Macro Letters, 2016, 5, 833-838
- Effect of Dipolar Molecule Structure on the Mechanism of Graphene-Enhanced Raman Scattering.
Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2016, 120, 13815-13824
- Synthesis of Molybdenum Disulfide Nanowire Arrays Using a Block Copolymer Template.
Chemistry of Materials, 2016, 28, 4017-4023
- Patterning at the 10 Nanometer Length Scale using a Strongly Segregating Block Copolymer Thin Film and Vapor Phase Infiltration of Inorganic Precursors.
Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 11595-11601
- Peptide Conjugation to a Polymer Coating via Native Chemical Ligation of Azlactones for Cell Culture.
Biomacromolecules, 2016, 17, 1040-1047
- Magnetic Alignment of Block Copolymer Microdomains by Intrinsic Chain Anisotropy.
Physical Review Letter, 2015, 115, 258302
(Featured in Physics: Magnetic Field Aligns Polymer Structures)
- Photo-induced Refractive Index and Topographical Surface Gratings in Functionalized Nanocarbon Solid Film.
Applied Physics Letters, 2015, 107, 181102
- Hydrogel Arrays Formed via Differential Wettability Patterning Enable Combinatorial Screening of Stem Cell Behavior.
Acta Biomaterialia, 2016, 34, 93-103
- Zigzag Faceting and Width Refinement of Graphene Nanoribbons and Nanoperforations via Catalyzed Edge-annealing on Cu(111).
Solid State Communications, 2015, 224, 76-80
- Isolation of Pristine Electronics Grade Semiconducting Carbon Nanotubes by Switching the Rigidity of the Wrapping Polymer Backbone on Demand.
ACS Nano, 2015, 9, 10203-10213
- From Self-Assembled Monolayers to Coatings: Advances in the Synthesis and Nanobio Applications of Polymer Brushes.
(Invited review in the special issue “Advances in Polymer Brushes”)
Polymers, 2015, 7(7), 1346-1378
- Polyethylene Glycol Coatings on Plastic Substrates for Chemically Defined Stem Cell Culture.
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2015, 7(7), 1555-1564
- A Facile Route for Fabricating Graphene Nanoribbon Array Transistors Using Graphoepitaxy of a Symmetric Block Copolymer.
SPIE Proceedings, 2015, 9428, 94280T
- Polyfluorene-Sorted, Carbon Nanotube Array Field-Effect Transistors with Increased Current Density and High On/Off Ratio.
ACS Nano, 2014, 8(11), 11614-11624
- Post-fabrication Placement of Arbitrary Chemical Functionality on Microphase-Separated Thin Films of Amine-Reactive Block Copolymers.
ACS Macro Letters, 2014, 3, 1178-1182
- Rational Design of a Block Copolymer with a High Interaction Parameter.
Macromolecules, 2014, 47(19), 6687-6696
- Phase Behavior of Poly(4-hydroxystyrene-block-styrene) Synthesized by Living Anionic Polymerization of an Acetal Protected Monomer.
Macromolecules, 2014, 47(18)), 6302-6310
- Growth and Characterization of Horizontal GaN Wires on Silicon.
Applied Physics Letters, 2014, 104, 262101
- Transfer of Pre-Assembled Block Copolymer Thin Film to Nanopattern Unconventional Substrates.
Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2014, 6(12), 9442-9448
- Dose-Controlled, Floating Evaporative Self-assembly and Alignment of Semiconducting Carbon Nanotubes from Organic Solvents.
Langmuir, 2014, 30(12), 3460-3466
- Structured Layer of Rhenium Dye on SiO2 and TiO2 Surfaces by Langmuir-Blodgett Technique.
Langmuir, 2014, 30(21), 6104-6113
- Synthesis of Poly(4-Hydroxystyrene)-based Block Copolymers Containing Acid-Sensitive Blocks by Living Anionic Polymerization.
Journal of Polymer Science, Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 2014, 52, 1458-1468
- Dye Self-association Identified by Intermolecular Couplings Between Vibrational Modes as Revealed by Infrared Spectroscopy, and Implications for Electron Injection.
Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2014, 118(11), 5854-5861
- High Performance Transistors via Aligned Polyfluorene-sorted Carbon Nanotubes.
Applied Physics Letters, 2014, 104, 083107
- Orientation of a Monolayer of Dipolar Molecules on Graphene from X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy.
Langmuir, 2014, 30(9), 2559-2565
- Two-Dimensional Sum-Frequency Generation Reveals Structure and Dynamics of a Surface-Bound Peptide.
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2014, 136(3), 956-962.
- Raman Enchancement of a Dipolar Molecule on Graphene.
Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2014, 118(4), 2077-2084
- A Dual Functional Layer for Block Copolymer Self-Assembly and the Growth of Nanopatterned Polymer Brushes.
Langmuir, 2013, 29, 12858-12865
- Functionalization of Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes with Chromophores of Opposite Internal Dipole Orientation.
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2013, 5, 9355-9361
- Interplay of Surface Chemical Composition and Film Thickness on Graphoepitaxial Assembly of Asymmetric Block Copolymers.
Soft Matter, 2013, 9, 6135-6141
- Bulk and Thin Film Morphological Behavior of Broad Dispersity Poly(Styrene-b-Methyl Methacrylate) Diblock Copolymers.
Macromolecules, 2013, 46(11), 4472-4480
- Continuous Equilibrated Growth of Ordered Block Copolymer Thin Films by Electrospray Deposition.
ACS Nano, 2013, 7(4), 2960-2970
- A Single Component Inimer Containing Cross-Linkable Ultra-thin Polymer Coating for Dense Polymer Brush Growth.
Langmuir, 2013, 29(11), 3805-3812
- Effects of Pulsing and Interfacial Potentials on Tellurium-Organic Heterostructured Films.
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2013, 5(5), 1604-1611
- Chemical Patterns for Directed Self-Assembly of Lamellae-Forming Block Copolymers with Density Multiplication of Features.
Macromolecules, 2013, 46(4), 1415-1424
- Electron Mobility Enhancement in ZnO Thin Films via Surface Modification by Carboxylic Acids.
Applied Physics Letters, 2013, 102, 041602
- Crosslinked PEG Mats for Peptide Immobilization and Stem Cell Adhesion.
Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2013, 1(9), 1349-1360.
- Molecular Orientation and Photoswitching Kinetics on Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by Optical Second Harmonic Generation.
Applied Physics Letters, 2012, 101, 264101
- Electronic Transport and Raman Scattering in Size-Controlled Nanoperforated Graphene.
ACS Nano, 2012, 6, 9846-9854
- Chemical Patterns from Surface Grafted Resists for Directed Assembly of Block Copolymers.
ACS Nano, 2012, 6, 1823-1829
- Barrier-Guided Growth of Micro- and Nano-Structured Graphene.
Advanced Materials, 2012, 24, 1041-1045
- Light-Driven Reversible Modulation of Doping in Graphene.
Nano Letters, 2012, 12, 182-187
- Degree of Perfection and Pattern Uniformity in the Directed Assembly of Cylinder-Forming Block Copolymer on Chemically Patterned Surfaces.
Macromolecules, 2012, 45, 159-164
- Versatile Grafting Chemistry for Creation of Stable Molecular Layers on Oxides.
Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22, 1046-1053
- Spectroscopic Properties of Nanotube-Chromophore Hybrids.
ACS Nano, 2011, 5, 7767-7774
- Molecular Control of Pentacene/ZnO Photoinduced Charge Transfer.
Applied Physics Letters, 2011, 98, 103303-103305
- Fabrication of Lithographically Defined Chemically Patterned Polymer Brushes and Mats.
Macromolecules, 2011, 44(7), 1876-1885
- Resist Free Patterning of Nonpreferential Buffer Layers for Block Copolymer Lithography.
ACS Nano, 2010, 4(11), 6527-6534
- Hierarchical Structure in Nanoscale Thin Films of a Poly(Styrene-b- Methacrylate Grafted with POSS) (PS214-b-PMAPOSS27).
Macromolecules, 2010, 43(24), 10568-10581
- Shape Control and Density Multiplication of Cylinder-Forming Ternary Block Copolymer-Homopolymer Blend Thin Films on Chemical Patterns.
Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, 2010, 28(6), C6B24-C6B29
- Integration of Block Copolymer Directed Assembly with 193 Immersion Lithography.
Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, 2010, 28(6), C6B30-C6B34
- Synchrotron Grazing Incidence X-ray Scattering Study of the Morphological Structures in Thin Films of a Polymethacrylate Diblock Copolymer Bearing POSS Moieties.
Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2010, 114(24), 8033-8042
- Graphoepitaxial Assembly of Symmetric Block Copolymers on Weakly Preferential Substrates.
Advanced Materials, 2010, 22, 4325-4329
- Bridge-Dependent Interfacial Electron Transfer from Rhenium-Bipyridine Complexes to TiO2 Nanocrystalline Thin Films.
Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2010, 114(21), 9898?907
- Fabrication and Characterization of Large-Area, Semiconducting Nanoperforated Graphene Materials.
(Highlighted by InterNano Resources for Nanomanufacturing) [Link]
Nano Letters, 2010, 10(4), 1125-1131
- Grafting of Poly(3-Hexylthiophene) Brushes on Oxide Surfaces using Click Chemistry.
Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2010, 20, 2651-2658
- Crosslinked Random Copolymer Mats as Ultra-Thin Non-Preferential Layers for Block Copolymer Self-Assembly.
Langmuir, 2010, 26(2) 1311-1315
- Molecular and Biomolecular Interfaces to Metal Oxide Semiconductors.
Physica Status Solidi C., 2010, 7(2), 200-205
- Control of the Critical Dimensions and Line Edge Roughness with Pre-Organized Block Copolymer Pixelated Photoresists.
Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, 2009, 27(6), 2993-2997
- Transient 2D IR Spectroscopy of Charge Injection in Dye-Sensitized Nanocrystalline Thin Films.
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2009, 131(50), 18040-18041
- Hierarchical Self-assembled Structures from POSS Containing Block Copolymers Synthesized by Living Anionic Polymerization.
Macromolecules, 2009, 42, 8835-8843
- Synthesis of Photoacid Generator-Containing Patternable Diblock Copolymers by Reversible Addition-Fragmentation Transfer Polymerization.
Chemistry of Materials, 2009, 21, 3030-3032
- Linear-Dendritic Block Copolymer Hosts for the Encapsulation of Electro-Optic Chromophores via H-Bonding.
Journal of Polymer Science, Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 2009, 47, 5017-5026
- Dynamics of Photoinduced Charge Transfer Between Pentacene and a C60-Terminated Self-Assembled Monolayer.
Applied Physics Letters,2009, 94, 073302
- One-step Direct Patterning Template Utilizing Self-assembly of POSS Containing Block Copolymers.
Advanced Materials, 2009, 21, 4334–4338
- Perpendicular Orientation of Domains in Cylinder-Forming Block Copolymer Thick Films by Controlled Interfacial Interactions.
Macromolecules, 2009, 42, 4896-4901
- Generalization of the Use of Random Copolymers To Control the Wetting Behavior of Block Copolymer Films.
Macromolecules, 2008, 41, 9098-9103
- Dipolar Chromophore Functional Layers in Organic Field Effect Transistors.
Advanced Materials, 2008, 20, 4180-4184
- Morphology Development In Asymmetric Poly(Styrene-b-tert-Butylacrylate) Thin Films By Solvent Annealing.
Polymer Journal, 2008, 40, 825-831
- <a href=”” class=”title”>Grafting of Molecular Layers to Oxidized Gallium Nitride Surfaces via Phosphonic Acid Linkages.
Surface Science, 2008, 602, 2382-2388
- Hierarchical Nanostructures of Organosilicate Nanosheets within Self-Organized Block Copolymer Films.
Macromolecules, 2008, 41, 4558-4560
- Photopatternable Substrate-Independent Poly (Glycidyl Methacrylate-ran-2-(Acryloyloxy) Ethyl 2-Methylacrylate) Polymer Films for Immobilization of Biomolecules.
Journal of Polymer Science, Part A, 2008, 46, 5826-5838
- Influence of Architecture, Concentration, and Thermal History, on the Poling of Nonlinear Optical Chromophores in Block Copolymer Domains.
Macromolecules, 2008. 41, 4651-4660
- Enhanced Hole Mobility in Ambipolar Rubrene Thin Film Transistors on Polystyrene.
Applied Physics Letters, 2008, 92, 133302
- Study of Utilizing Thin Polymer Surface Coating on the Nanoparticles for Melt Compounding of Polycarbonate/Alumina Nanocomposites and Their Optical Properties.
Composites Science and Technology, 2008, 68, 768-776
- Polymeric Brushes as Functional Templates for Immobilizing RNase A: Study of Binding Kinetics and Activity.
Langmuir, 2008, 24, 913-920
- Surface-Anchored Poly(2-Vinyl-4,4-Dimethyl Azlactone) Brushes as Templates for Enzyme Immobilization.
Langmuir, 2008, 24, 13701-13709
- Effect of Composition of Substrate-modifying Random Copolymers on the Orientation of Symmetric and Asymmetric Diblock Copolymer Domains.
Macromolecules, 2008, 41, 9090-9097
- Pixelated Chemically Amplified Resists: Investigation of Material Structure on the Spatial Distribution of Photoacids and Line Edge Roughness.
Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, 2007, 25, 2508
- Imaging Layers for the Directed Assembly of Block Copolymer Films: Dependence of the Physical and Chemical Properties of Patterned Polymer Brushes on Brush Molecular Weight.
Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, 2007, 25, 1958
- Functional Self-Assembled Monolayers for Optimized Photoinduced Charge Transfer in Organic Field Effect Transistors.
Advanced Materials, 2007, 19(24), 4353-4357
- Design and Characterization of Pentacene-Inorganic Interfaces.
Physica B: Condensed Matter, 2007, 401-402, 686-690
- Photo-patternable Imaging Layers for Controlling Block Copolymer Microdomain Orientation.
Advanced Materials, 2007, 19(24), 4448-4452
- Optically Modulated Conduction in Chromophore-Functionalized Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes.
Physical Review Letters, 2007, 98, 086802
- Linear and Branched Fluoroazo-Benzene Chromophores with Increased Compatibility in Semifluorinated Polymers.
Journal of Polymer Science, Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 2007, 45, 3166-3177
- Complex Functional Macromolecules.
Chapter 18 of Volume 2: “Elements of Macromolecular Structural Control?within the book series “Macromolecular Engineering?” edited by K. Matyjaszewski, Y. Gnanou, and L. Leibler, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim
Macromolecular Engineering, 2007, 2, 1341-1385. ISBN-13: 978-3-527-31446-1
- Side-chain Grafted Random Copolymer Brushes as Neutral Surfaces for Controlling the Orientation of Block Copolymer Microdomains in Thin Films.
Langmuir, 2006, 22, 7855-7860
- Chromophore Orientation Dynamics, Phase Stability, and Photorefractive Effects in Branched Azobenzene Chromophores.
Macromolecule, 2006, 39(3), 957
- Polymer Light Emitting Diodes and Poly(di-n-Octylfluorene) Thin Films as Fabricated with a Microfluidics Applicator.
Journal of Applied Physics, 2006, 100(7), 073510
- Synthesis and Characterization of Silicon-containing Block Copolymers from Nitroxide- mediated Living Free Radical Polymerization.
Macromolecules, 2005, 38(2), 263
- Mesophase Transitions, Surface Functionalization, and Growth Mechanism of Semiconducting 6PTTP6 Films from Solution.
Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2004, 108(25), 8567
- Star-Shaped Azo based Dipolar Chromophores: Design, Synthesis, Matrix Compatibility and Electro-optic Activity.
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2004, 126, 1741
- Rod-Coil Block Copolymers: An Iterative Synthetic Approach via Living Free Radical Procedures.
Journal of Polymer Science, Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 2003, 41(22), 3640
- Mesogen Jacketed Liquid Crystalline Polymers via Stable Free Radical Polymerization.
Polym. Prepr., 1999, 218,?56